Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Invisible Quest

Today i thot of gaining some other super human powers. Lets analyze the stuff i need for that.
It would be nice to be able to disappear. I am visible to others due to the reflection of light from my body. What if no light gets reflected? hmmm..will proceed further with this considersation.
To avoid light from getting reflected i must absorb all the light and never through it back. For this to happen i must somehow attract light with such a force that the escape velocity for any particle near my body should be more than the speed of light. Or it might work if i somehow warp the time-space around me so that the light reflected from me follows the curvature of space and comes back to me.
Hey but i guess that would also cause high speed time dilation which would result in freezing of time in the nearby space. My watch shall stop running. I now have the power to slow down the ever running time!!! Anyways lets focus on one super power at a time. Im not in such a haste to become the almighty :) So lets get back to the discussion of being invisible.
All this doesnt seem convincing enough.. gotta derive some proofs.. shall think over it later.. no time now :(((
...TO BE CONTINUED

No comments: